What We Do
FishTank in partnership with Havas offers locally based young entrepreneurs aged 18-30, desk space, a training programme, guidance, coaching, mentoring and opportunities they need to turn their big ideas into success stories.
• Office space for young entrepreneurs to work on their businesses.
• One to one mentorship.
• Access to the inspirational HKX building and its facilities.
TING Personal Development Programme
• 12 month creative business development programme delivered in partnership with ting to FishTank members and external young entrepreneurs by invite.
• Generational and cultural insights.
• Millennials and Gen-Z can provide consultation and focused pieces of creative work.
• Insights for social media.
Funding & Investment
• Support for young entrepreneurs to apply for start up funds including FishTank’s own ‘Get Hooked’ grant based pitching event with potential links to investment opportunities.
Networking & Events
• Opportunities to socialise and networking with investors, creatives, entrepreneurs and businesses, inc FishTank’s own monthly ‘hangout’ where FishTank members come together, share discuss, explore and swap skills.